Re: Video Visualization in Windows Media Player activated by audio

Krispen Hartung wrote:
> works great! Any visualization plugins that you recommend? There are a
>lot.
>
> Kris

Excellent.
I don't really have recommendations, as it was a while back when I tried
this last,
and  the state of the art has moved on quite a lot.
...and what's more, I don't have the latest version.
MilkDrop is good.
..and the Advanced Visualization Studio lets you hack the FX

..but having fired it up, it seems to be picking patches as random for me.

andy