Re: Video Visualization in Windows Media Player activated by audio

Just to clarify...

The Winamp plugin 'LineIn' ( from th.v.d.gronde@hccnet.nl) does indeed
allow you to interact with the visuals produced by the default Winamp
v5.531 visualization plugins (MilkDrop 2.0d on my version).

When starting 'playback' using a URL, I had some trouble using an alias
for the 'dev=' parameter and there is at least a quarter-second latency,
but it definitely works.

The readme file has most of the information you need.   I'm using my
usual MOTU ASIO driver for the Traveler interface....

--

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY

Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.