Repeater Replace (unit possibly for sale)

Hi everyone….long time no email.

I have a question about the newest Repeater OS. Is ‘Replace’ just gone? No matter what I do, I can’t get it to immediately start replacing in overdub, even if the overdub light is OFF, I still get the recorded audio playing through once before it’s replaced. I really hate this. I would go back to the old OS, but the independent track starting/stopping is an amazing feature I’d like to keep. So- is there any way to keep the independent track control and also have the ability to REPLACE audio immediately?

Second…….in hopes that something out there can do both of these, I started looking at the Looperlative. I am now officially having a serious case of gear lust. So if the answer to the above question is ‘No’……..anyone want to buy a Repeater? It’s in good shape, never been used outside my room. The only thing wrong with it is the instrument level knob broke off the first day I had it. Still fully functional, you could probably glue the knob back to the base, I just never bothered since I don’t need to adjust those levels ever.

Thanks!

Matt