From: Goddard, Duncan [mailto:goddard.duncan@mtvne.com]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 2:31 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Repeater Replace (unit possibly for sale)

>>Is 'Replace' just gone? No matter what I do, I can't get it to
immediately start replacing in overdub, even if the overdub light is
OFF, I still get the recorded audio playing through once before it's
replaced. <<

odd. I have had exactly the opposite problem. if overdub is on & the
feedback level is less than about 70, it is "replacing" all the time.
this is a bit of a nuisance if you forget to turn the feedback level
back up & don't knock the thing out of record in time- it wipes the loop
you just made.
of course, this always happens on stage...... :-/

I can't remember what it was supposed to do with overdub off.

d.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail (and any attached files) is confidential and protected by
copyright (and other intellectual property rights). If you are not the
intended recipient please e-mail the sender and then delete the email
and
any attached files immediately. Any further use or dissemination is
prohibited.

While MTV Networks Europe has taken steps to ensure that this email and
any attachments are virus free, it is your responsibility to ensure that

this message and any attachments are virus free and do not affect your
systems / data.

Communicating by email is not 100% secure and carries risks such as
delay,
data corruption, non-delivery, wrongful interception and unauthorised
amendment. If you communicate with us by e-mail, you acknowledge and
assume these risks, and you agree to take appropriate measures to
minimise
these risks when e-mailing us.

MTV Networks International, MTV Networks UK & Ireland, Greenhouse,
Nickelodeon Viacom Consumer Products, VBSi, Viacom Brand Solutions
International and Comedy Central are all trading names of MTV Networks
Europe.  MTV Networks Europe is a partnership between MTV Networks
Europe
Inc. and Viacom Networks Europe Inc.  Address for service in Great
Britain
is UK House, 180 Oxford Street, London W1D 1DS, UK.