Re: OT: RadioIndy CD promotion

You get what you pay for!

I used a similar service for my last album - I'm drawing a blank on
their name at the moment. They "wrote" the press release and sent it
out. I ended up getting 2 or 3 reviews published which was good, but
no where close to the hype they promised. Maybe because I was
skeptical for the beginning I jinxed the thing!

Keep in mind you will still need to send out your CD for review and do
the follow up.

Matt

---
King Never