Re: If the world could vote

i havent met one person here in southern germany who is for Mc Cain,yet in
my recent stay in San Francisco i met a couple of guys from texas at the
Johnny Foleys Irish pub who said Bush wasnt bad as everyone thinks,he has
only been misunderstood;-)
I think the winning of Obama will be more of a relief for the whole world
than anything else!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom