Re: Line 6 M-13 and continuos controllers

Thanks Bill, great review,
I 'd guess that most guitarists don't use an expression ped
because it breaks the "maximum of 3 knobs and an on/off switch" rule.

William Walker wrote:

> musical sounding interaction with common analog stomp boxes. I have a
> favorite overdrive that I wanted to integrate with the M-13. I first

which overdrive is that?...please tell :-)

> save functions, as the M-13 remembers each knob tweak without  having to
> perform a save. This is very handy when you have to quickly change a
> parameter in performance.

does that also mean that you lose the preset you saved if you experiment
with it?

andy butler
ps you might like to edit the <reply to> field in your email software,
at the moment, anyone who replies to your list mail will send just to you,
and not to the list.