Re: OT: MacBook buying advice? (Pimp my RC-50)

> > > "always use color cables"
> > Red is the fastest!
> Yeah, I heard there is this special Customizer in California. He's making
> custom orange cables - they have the best latency!

Thinking about someones taste for the color orange here on this list, I
just realized I made an unintentional pun with California+orange... ;-)

But seriously: I really prefer my cables black and simple. I prefer
markings on the cable ends if I need them for left/right or in/out
distinction.

Buzap
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger