looping video with LoopyCam; looping music and graphics simultaneously

I did a couple of looping-oriented things recently which I thought folks
might find interesting:

1) I attached a security camera to a game controller that I used to
interactively control the recording, looping, and effects processing of up
to four video loops in realtime.  I call it the LoopyCam, you can see a
picture of it here:

        http://nosuch.com/tjt/loopycam/

For an example of what the output looks like, see this video (no audio)
with
clips from a recent performance:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3W6WoC0cJs

The abstract loops in that video were usually done by using video feedback
-
i.e. pointing the camera at the screen.

2) I did a solo performance where I played a MIDI keyboard to generate both
music and graphics - the notes I played were looped, and the played and
looped MIDI notes triggered all the graphics.  Two videos (with audio) from
that performance are:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI_VHxzFMR4

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-04KrT2hRM

   ...Tim...