RE: looping video with LoopyCam; looping music and graphics simultaneously

awesome Tim. Are you planning to sell this system in a box?

I didn't know you were on LD ... I love your music software too ... I used
Tune Toys on the May 8 - May 12 tracks here:
http://www.michaelpeters.de/my2k.htm

best,

-Michael