repeater / complete midi implementation chart

morning,

does anyone have an idea, where to get complete midi implemetations
charts for
- the Electrix repeater, both software versions, and
- the Lexicon Jamman?

eventually?

i didn't check the repeater list yet, as i figured, that there's more
repeater users on loopers delight... the repeater list seems to only
deal with CFC issues these days...

My idea is to build Wii remote control patches with max/msp for both
loopers, actually as a self-teaching project for myself. I'd be happy
to share the results.

Thank you very much in advance.

- - -
jayrope