Re: upgrading my MacBook

i have had no overheating issues. noise? well, it's probably true the fan is on more that it was, but i don't notice it much. it's a quiet fan, there's other room noise masking it. i rarely record with mics, but i doubt it would be an issue with them. so, in summary, neither heat nor noise has been an issue for me.

whoever implied there was no fan in the macbook is wrong, i'm quite sure, btw.