Ubetoo, and pitch-shifting piece

I noticed when I went to listen to Per's lovely music box piece on Ubetoo, that he was 11th most-popular based on listens in the last 24 hours. It doesn't take much on this fledgling service.

What do you all think about a concerted program to bring live loopers to the top of that list for a while? I'll listen to yours if you'll listen to mine? that way, maybe others outside the group will be exposed to more of it?

Anyway, inspired by the pitch-shifting discussions, I put up a piece that utilizes it extensively. It's a looped improv based on a piece of renaissance music. Full notes, along with which shifting techniques are used where, are on the page at http://www.ubetoo.com/Artist.taf?_ArtistId=6679.  I guess I should apologize for the length of the piece (about 22 minutes) - I just seem to be getting a bit long-winded these days.

Thanks,
Warren