Mobius Inside Ableton

Hi all.
Well, I did my first long gig with my newer jazz looping rig this past
weekend (MacBook running Windows XP, running B4, Kontakt, Akoustik
Piano, Reaktor, and Guitar Rig inside Ableton). Everything worked.

I would like to add another capability: running Mobius inside Ableton
and using it to overdub guitar parts. I like to do this on Stolen
Moments by Oliver Nelson. I was playing with it a bit, and it seems
like when I hit Next Loop, it immediately switches and starts
recording the next loop rather than waiting till the beginning of the
next bar. I have Synch Mode set to "Host Beat", and Mobius is properly
waiting till the beginning of a bar to start recording. The Next Loop
function, however, does not wait for the next bar. Is there a way to
get it to do this?

When I play the tune with an Echoplex, I like to record 3 background
loops. One has two overdubbed guitar parts and one has 3. It would be
cool to do this without having lots of tracks and pedal controls in
Ableton. I would appreciate suggestions, thanks.