Re: New realtime recording uploaded

Thomas Wegmann wrote:
"The flow/fell=a0is soothing and leaves a person feeling at
peace!"

Hey Thomas, I'm happy for the sensation you got.
When i had to give a title to the song, i've tought to this
one: "Who's disturbing peace ?" (it's related to the glitch
sounds you can hear in the middle of the piece, opposed to
the general feel of the song.
Interesting that you've feel something similar, in some
way....

Thanks
Fabio
www.eterogeneo.com