Re: effective mobius,mixer and soundcard routing

Yes, the problem is not only the firebox but mobius which is only able to
sum up all outputs into a single stereo port,in other words i cannot
connect all instruments into the soundcard and record with them in any
track i want.Which means if my mic is plugged into input 1 the it will
only get recorded into tracks 1 and 2 of mobius but not the rest.The RME
however can be configured to asign all outputs to one port so that way i
could connect all instruments straight into the soundcard and record into
any track in mobius(like a patchbay),but like i said i still need the
eqs,reverb etc.if i wanted to go purely software.Which left me no other
option but to go into my mackie mixer first and then take its stereo
outputs into the soundcard and then out to the speakers.
Luis