Re: effective mobius,mixer and soundcard routing

Thanx kevin,yes this is the way ive always routed my EDps with a hardware
mixer,aux send to edp and out to a channel.Actually this is the way i
cnnected my soundcard right away as soon as i got it but i was getting
weird oscilating and noise results and i figured out it was because i had
to turn all the faders down the software mixer,in other words i was using
2 mixers at the same time.It sounds great now!
However i am still not completely satisfied because there is a soundcard
to connect,a hardware mixer and a laptop to worry about,compared to my
hardware setup i still dont see many advantages to this(setup time wise)
except for the felxiblity of mobius and software/soundcard pristine sound
quality.

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

--- On Wed, 12/3/08, kkissinger@kevinkissinger.com