Re: song uploaded for sharing: "The Yogi and the Commissar"

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 4:51 AM, André Donawa <andre@andredonawa.com> wrote:
> Great stuff Per,
> I would love to see how you do that live.

Looping that music live would exclude the non-vocal percussion though,
unless I play together with a drummer. And you wouldn't hear all three
melody instruments right from the beginning, since I would have to
play them one after the other into a four minute loop. When making
that recording I performed the flute/voc looping first and had it
saved to overdub the sax and guitar take. You can't expect listeners
to sit around waiting for eight minutes before the third instruments
comes around ;-))

> Any chance of including Barbados on your next tour?

He, he... next gig happens april 8 on the Swedish west coast. Not sure
I will be able to extend that "tour" to Barbados, even though I'd love
doing that ;-))

Per