Re: effective mobius,mixer and soundcard routing

My ultralite was ok but the technical support was the worst I have
ever dealt with...I use mine with a mac mini.... could just been bad
luck but I believe I mentioned it on this list a while back and there
were others that had similar experiences. It made it a deal breaker
for me and helped me decide to go hardware for now. If I ever go
laptop for live gigs I'm selling my ultralite and going with a company
that provides great support. That said there are many successful
people using them for live shows just tossing in my experience for
whats its worth. I still use my ultralite with my mac mini to
experiment with software looping for the time being.

Todd