Re: ART Regular Output vs. Inspiration

Agree with Sjaak... CT-Collective is the best Camp II you can enroll.
I use it to create those extra deadlines that push me into danger
zone. Good campfire for learning ... nice post Rick, as usual.

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com