Aarset-BitRMan-Kornstad

Hey,
I'm just loving Aarset's music as well, Per.............so jealous that
you got a chance to see him.

I'm actually in corespondance with him about possibly headling Y2K9 next
year.
Wish me luck!!!  If I can raise the dough ,  he's game to come.

Also,  just because I just bought one,  I'm guessing that the
ZVEX in his rig is the FUZZ FACTORY.    It's the exact same size as mine
with the same box and button configuration.

It is an astonishingly great fuzz box.
ZVEX couldn't keep up with the demand so he started to farm out some of his
pedals to Thailand, apparently,  with the exact same parts.

Mine cost $175 USD instead of the normal $250 for an American built one
and $325 for one he built with his
custom paint job.

Frankly,  I hate the graphics on his pedals so I just got the cheap Thai
one.
His pedals are so wonderful and inventive, I wish I had them all, but
whoaaaaaa,  the price!

It has a noise gate,   a compressor,   a comb filter and a fuzz on it
and you can
get anything from the most syrupy smooth fuzz in the world or something
that is so awful
that I actually like it <smile>

I am in love with the pedal.