Aarset-BitRMan-Kornstad

Ooops, quick addendum,  I replied immediately upon looking at your
.jpegs before
I finished your post, Michael.

The Bitrman is GOD!!!!!!!!

Just talke to the Bitrman king,   Michael Klobuchar.

It has so much fucked up shit in it (lo fi, bit reduction,
distorition.............it's an amazing piece of gear.
It also has a mind of it's own at times...............ask Michael for
the low down, he uses it
much more than I do.

If you can't find one used,  the Alesis Ineko has many of the same
algorithms in it including
a lot of 'deterioration' algorithms, bit reduction, low fi, etc.)

Also, there are settings on the ZVEX FUZZ FACTORY that when a guitar chord
rings out............the sound just falls apart almost like grains of
the sound
drop out increasingly.

I love this effect.

Lately I've been using an open tuned fretless stratocaster going through
the FUZZ FACTORY
with this 'deterioration' setting and then through an octaver set to two
octaves below.

I hit a huge open chord and then play the Octave pedal rhythmically until
the FUZZ FACTORY just makes the sound cut completely out.

It's a killer sound.

try one. you'll like it!!!!!