Re: Aarset-BitRMan-Kornstad

Many of the Zvex boxes are the same size and have the same control layout as the Fuzz Factory.

TH

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 4:35 AM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
Hey, I'm just loving Aarset's music as well, Per.............so jealous that you got a chance to see him.

I'm actually in corespondance with him about possibly headling Y2K9 next year.
Wish me luck!!!  If I can raise the dough ,  he's game to come.

Also,  just because I just bought one,  I'm guessing that the
ZVEX in his rig is the FUZZ FACTORY.    It's the exact same size as mine
with the same box and button configuration.