Re: Performing with Multiple Looped Sections

I use an EDP for that.  Of course, you have to build up the sections in real time.  Were you wanting to bring some canned loops with you and them integrate those into a peformance with some overdubs?  It only has one output though.  What signals are you wanting independent control over?

TH