Re: Performing with Multiple Looped Sections

Per, I received a blank e-mail from you. Wasn't sure if your message was accidently deleted or not.
I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions when you get a chance. Do you run Mobius on its own or within a host program like Live? And do you have any knowledge of how well it runs on a Mac?

Thanks
- Steven

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote: