Re: Adrian Belew

Yeah, thats an old guitar instructional video of Adrian's.

I've got the VHS here somewhere around the house.

I forget what it's called.

I haven't watched it in years and years.

I think it's from right around (or slightly after) his Lone Rhino LP
(LP - that shows how old I am).

Yep, he does have a sort of dull speaking presentation on these tapes -
seems to have a bad head cold . . . or is simply high.

I've met him a few times and he's not normally like that at all.

I keep thinking of putting that tape and my David Torn "Painting with
Guitar" tapes up on eBay.

Never watch'em anymore.

I ought to.

BTW, I just received the new Bill Frisell "Solos" DVD in the mail.

Haven't watched it yet.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Best regards,

tEd ® KiLLiAn

http://www.myspace.com/tedkillian
http://www.reverbnation.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/PFMCD007.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://guitarplayer.com/article/y2k6-international-live/Jun-07/27768

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes

"You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when
it turns out that God hates all the same people you do."  —  Anne
Lamott (Traveling Mercies, although on page 22 of Bird by Bird she
attributes this quote to "my priest friend Tom")