Re: OT: live/firebox/kaoss pad problems (not sure which but something's wrong)

Hi BobC,

I tried using the DSP mixer and...now I'm confused. No matter what I
set the mixer input levels to, ableton picks up a little bit of sound
(too low to know what the sound is though), but only when I am sending
it sound. I'm not sure what that means, maybe the inputs are broken
and can only transmit a little static when given an audio signal? the
mixer itself doesn't show current input volumes, so I just messed with
the line in levels to find out what I said above while watching the
levels in live.

So..not sure where to go from here but I've tested just about
everything now. I'll be calling support on monday but if anyone has
any suggestions before then I'd appreciate them.

thanks
-Nick