Re: here and now / evolving loops

> Per wrote:
> That's neat. If using a Behringer FCB pedal you can achieve this with
> any looper. that supports continuous values for feedback, by setting
> up fixed value FCB kick buttons for the CC assigned to feedback.

Good idea. However, I doubt if the LP1 allows you to do this because of
the midi learn feature and the way assigning LP1 functions has been setup.
Volume, pan and feedback only appear in the expression pedal (= calibrate
pedal menu) mode and not in the CC button mode (= user button menu).

May be this workaround works:
1) assign an expression pedal to CC 21 +  the LP1 feedback function
2) Assign CC 21 with a fixed value also to a momentary button of your midi
controller

You made me curious, I’ll check it out ?
---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/
http://www.overgaauw.be/
http://www.myspace.com/sjaakovergaauw

---
Reeds meer dan 2000 Scarlet klanten betalen geen abonnement meer!
Doe mee en surf ook gratis! >> http://www.scarlet.be/nl/mgm