Re: Re: Boss RC-50. Switcing Patch on stage. Loop End mode. Itdoesnotwork!

Ciao Giovanni

>but it's so hard to press in time the pedal!!! it is not applicable on
>live performance...
> you know :(
Well, after a while it's easy, actually. A friend of mine had the exact
same problem. He practiced and managed it perfectly after a while. Trust
me, it works. You just have to practice the pedals just like a
drummer/bassist/percussionist practice their rhythm. It's really worth it!
:)

> Do you know if is there an unoffical envelop group for boss products?
There are a few "Boss experts" on this forum. I'm not aware of any other
forum where you will get more info on the Boss products.
What else do you exactly need?

> I'm a computer science engenieer... maybe I can try to write some code
>  to fix the bug... but I need the uncompiled code (not exadecimal like
> the bin files).
I don't know where to get any blue prints or source code for the RC-50. I
guess reverse engineering would be too much work and not worth it.
If you really want to put so much energy into programming. You might
probably better off using software looping and writing something for
Max/MSP or Mobius scripts instead ;-)

good luck

Buzap

PS: non e un problemo con italiano, posso capire un po! ;-)
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger