Re: LiveLooping on vinyl: Amy X. Neuberg in New York Saturday Night

Thanks much for the review, Bill. Did Recordios only do acetate 78's?
Doesn't seem like the idea would work very well if people could only
listen to their home recordings twice.

I'm now consumed by the desire to get one of these and modify it to cut
fixed grooves...seems like one could put a lot of loops on a single
record. At 78 rpm, they'd be pretty short loops, but such analog
loveliness it would be.

http://www.collectorsquest.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/portable-wilcox-gay-recordio.jpg

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com