Re: uff!

I agree that Andre's work is an 'eye-opener' as you say, but I must admit
i don't find his work 'musical' to my ears.  His glitch style is chock
full of screeches, bleeps, and noise, shards of rhythms and alienating
textures. I just picture myself seeing one of his performances with my
wife, and her giving me that look that says "i need you to get me out of
here or i'm going to have a massive migraine."

no disrespect.  Andre has amazing technique and is light years ahead of
where i'll ever be as a 'live looper'.

different strokes for different folks.

rich