Re: One Guitarist, One Drummer:

don't post here too often, but my band Lambic, is most often a duo,
with Paul Sullivan on guitar and effects, and Stephen Moses on drums,
trombone, and effects. More info and music is here:
http://www.myspace.com/lambic

OT to this thread but still hopefully of interest to people on this
list is a recent show at the Tea Lounge in Brooklyn, NY with our
friend and occasional collaborator, the great Percy Jones on bass.
Percy recorded this most recent gig of ours, and has kindly made both
sets available for free download at http://www.dimeadozen.org/ (search
for Lambic with Percy Jones).

Thanks,
Paul