Re: distortion, overdrive,fuzz,crunch,special sauce, secret goo

Sjaak

I used to LOVE to put my Yamaha FB01 through the Twin Tube heavy metal style distortion.  Amazing Jan Hammer kind of sounds.  I used a modified bass patch I think it was.  I still keep the FB01 just because of that.  Don't use it all that much any more.  It was always for me a one trick pony, but GREAT at that one trick.

SOMEDAY I hope to use it again.

And I still have my Roland Jupiter 8.  I love that keyboard so much... AND... I still use it a fair bit.  Nothing can touch it's amazing LFO.  I think analogue rules for synth sounds.

always enjoy your posts

Richard

RICHARD SALES