Re: distortion, overdrive,fuzz,crunch,special sauce, secret goo

Rick, that OD 20 sounds cool, I wonder if that OCTAVE FUZZ is like the one
loved on my Boss GT 5. That was a wicked fuzz! Listen to "Schizosphere" on
my page. Of course I was using mucho other stuff with it.
Digitech does do some good models. My RP 250 has 13 fuzz/distortion models
and what I like is that it has a seperate section for amp models so I can
do
a say Rat or Arbiter Fuzz Face with a Twin or Boogie. Also the wahs and
whammys are great,IMO. I am not saying it's like the real thing but it
does
give alot of combinations. Those pedals from Digitech are no joke. I love
my
Bad Monkey! Also the x series Digidelay is very nice.
UPDATE: My Fuzz Factory arrival date 1-2-09!

Jeff

http://www.thisphase.org/jeffdukedotorg.html
http://www.myspace.com/loopsinphasespace
http://www.vimeo.com/jeffduke