Re: WAH WAHS

> And speaking of Alesis: how
> does the AirFX do as a wah? Anyone has experiences?

Well, there are a couple of useful patches that do manual filter sweeps
that work.  Doesn't really sound much like a wah-wah pedal though.  Once
you've found the sweet spot, though, it is possible to 'lock' that filter
position, if you want to do that.

The AirFx is always a crowd pleaser at a 'not used to looping audience'
gig.  Someone will ALWAYS come up to me afterwards to find out why I was
waving my hands around like that.

>            Rainer
>
> ps: the usual. A merry fucking christmas to all of you!

ditto,

Stephen