Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: WAH WAHS

As a hand-operated manual wah effect, i really love the Alesis Philtre box. Got mine for a steal a while back when they were discontinued. (That's another rant subject - why does the most useful equipment always get discontinued?)

I've been looking for a foot-operated pedal which has the bypass switch separate from the actual rocking mechanism, instead of under the "toe" of the pedal. For example, I don't want one where I'd accidentally turn off when I'm trying to do the Cream "White Room" guitar solo.

Matt