wah wah

 Well per and Warren,
Obviously it isn't possible  :-) But I can tell you that since moving to
the
gordius I've had more consistency in the travel of my CC's throughout the
pedals range of travel, no more issues with the pedal not reaching the
maximum or minimum  value even though I have calibrated the pedals range
accurately. Also I've been using CC's for years and It seems to me that
most
manufactures have improved their zippering issues with CC's, at least the
ones I use, like TC , Roland, and Line 6. Since I haven't tried any of this
with modern plug ins I don't know. Maybe I should just shut my pie hole :)
happy Holidays.
 Bill