Re: guitar drone music

My cup runneth over - thanks for all these recommendations and those
from other folks too. I'm familiar with five or six of these and am
eager to hear more. Not sure if Jesu really is drone - if so, I'd
recommend things like Isis, as well - but its good stuff anyway.

I'm giving Fahey's "Death Chants" a spin now...

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com