Acapella looping as a video soundtrack

I've been focusing on doing a lot of video editing the last few weeks with content ranging from past gigs, Y2K images many of you have seen, neighborhood video essays to some personal work such as my family's Christmas morning.  I get rather traditional at Christmas and several seasonal melodies were circling my brain.  I don't sing very well or very often to be well but somehow these tunes inspired me to start singing bits and pieces of the First Noel, Up On a Rooftop and Ring Christmas Bells into my EHX 2880.  The 3 pieces are live loops though I fed them into Audacity to finalize the sections for my video transition points.  This was a lot of fun to think outside the 'instruments' that I normally know and to work with just mic and looper.  http://www.vimeo.com/2650176.

Hope everyone has had a good holiday season and sending the best to all in the New Year.

Jim
www.vimeo.com/jimgoodindigital
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com