Re: What does it mean to you, to "release a record"?

Loren,

I concur.

I've been listening to whatever it is playing on your myspace page and
have been enjoying it.

Nice.

Ted
Best regards,

tEd ® KiLLiAn

not sure about the former. – Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

http://www.myspace.com/tedkillian
http://www.reverbnation.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/PFMCD007.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://guitarplayer.com/article/y2k6-international-live/Jun-07/27768

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes