Re: Tonight's streaming show?

The first slot is at 1900 GMT, just under 15 minutes from now.  I have
a slot at 2200 GMT.

They are just testing the server, etc. now.

On electro-music, a "noodle" is an evolving synth patch.  Mosc (Howard
Moscovitz) creates noodles on a Nord synth  (the Nord has a big
following on electro-music.com).

I'm presenting an ambient work entitled "Serene Whirled" -- so no
loopage from me -- just synth stuff.  I am recovering from a nasty
headcold which kept me out of the studio thus I had to scrap my plans
to do a live-looping set.  Maybe next year :)

-- Kevin