Re: feedback buster for nylon string

The best method I have ever used, is to buy a black balloon, and blow it
up
inside the sound hole (not too tight, just enough to seal off the sound
hole).  Tie it off and turn it around so that you don't see the end. It is
amazing, and costs about 3 cents. :)   I learned it from an old jazzer
years
ago.

Kris