Re: X-Y vector pad for MIDI foot control?

You should see how he uses his tongue…. But seriously, did someone say Kaoss surface???? http://www.korg.com/gear/info.asp?A_PROD_NO=nanoSeries  its USB only…..

 Happy New Year

bill

Whats so weird about that??? There WAS a time that I had lots of pedals with those soft rubbery covers on (that you USED to get everywhere.. havent seen em for a while) and be changing things with my toe the whole time... I get it was before everyone used Boss sized pedal.. kinda impossible with those knobs...