Re: OT : radios in europe

Hi there Erdem,

Happy new year to you too!

It's been along time since I gave any of these a thought.

FRK 105.8 FM Kassel, Germany
RCV 99 FM Lille, France
90.1 FM Sens, France
RCV 100.4 FM Barcelona Spain
RF 91.5 FM Barcelona Spain
KAPSAI FM 100.2 Marijampole, Lithuania

These are the stations in Europe that played my music between 2001-02

Best regards,

tEd ® KiLLiAn

Creativity represents a miraculous coming together of the uninhibited
energy of the child with its apparent opposite and enemy, the sense of
order imposed on the disciplined adult intelligence. – Norman Podhoretz

http://www.myspace.com/tedkillian
http://www.reverbnation.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/PFMCD007.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://guitarplayer.com/article/y2k6-international-live/Jun-07/27768

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes