New distorted, noisy looping video on Vimeo

Hi all,

I just finished a new and VERY noisy track last night, using my new
(old) Roland EF303 effects box. It seemed like it was completely wrong
music to accompany a couple of infrared video experiments I did a few
weeks ago, so I slapped it on as a soundtrack:

Its called Making People

http://vimeo.com/2702907

The vid was shot in complete darkness, using a prettyy low quality
panasonic camera, I love the look of infrared, it seems so.. er..
waxy??

The music was inspired partly by the recent DISTORTION thread, and
sound source being baritone guitar thru Bitrman (all knobs on MAX -
Bit reducer setting) and a voicey kind of patch I created on my Roland
GR30, inspired by Simeons cool voicey sounds on his recent Vimeo post.
The looper is obviously edp, and half way thru it is pitch shifted by
the EF303, as I also record to the repeater, which is getting CC´s
also from the EF303, to kinda randomly mute and unmute the Repeaters
tracks. As the pitch processing and the muting are coming from the
same controler (the analog sequencer on th EF303) the 2 loopers blend
very well, and you cant really tell the difference.

Be warned.. its hardly pretty, and somewhat harsh, as I alos chose a
very short metallic reverb for the overall mix, where I usually like a
soft and long verb...

enjoy... a bit!!!

Mark

--