Re: Looper with MIDI-sync

Hey Martin,

Welcome to LD... Im not the man to ask, as Im a "rack full of gear"
guy... but thought I\d say hi as.. well... lets call me the Big LD man
from Norway.. or rather IN Norway... Oslo actually. but English...
cant you tell?

Well wish you luck on finding the right looper for you, and glad you
hear you are going for hardware, thats a typical division on this
list, as there so many cool software loopers now... we like to fight
about it here! ha ha

You are gonna love LD

Mark

--