RE: thanks to rick-bill walker and this group

Hello Erdem,

It's good to hear from you regarding Y2K7, and your impressive ongoing
musical journey. I remember the weekend well and with equally fond memories
of music and camaraderie. I also relate to your university experiences. In
order to specialize in an academic environment, one often tends to 'bury a
part of their true self', only to rediscover it again after reflection or a
catalyzing event - like perhaps rejoining the 'real world' ;)

I was very honored that Rick selected me to play Y2K7, as I had only been
looping for less than a year and no one knew my stuff (and he had lost my
info and hunted me down on this list I recall). I was equally honored that
lot of the 'guitarheads' made it a point to watch my set like you, Ted,
Randolph, and Bill (sorry if I'm leaving out others!). I was very impressed
with the support everyone gave each other - we were all the absolute BEST
audience for each other.

I second your thanks to Rick, Bill and all other kind musical souls on this
list. I have learned a lot from you.

Happy New Year to you as well Erdem.

En iyi bakışlar,

~Greg