re:thanks to rick-bill walker and this group

Hi Erdem,  I just now read your post
and wanted to tell you what a privilege it was to meet you and
to bring you to the looping festival.

I'm also deeply honored to recieve your words of gratituded.

I, too,  feel deeply grateful for the presence of this wonderful community.
It has been such a font of creativity and support for my own artistry.

It has always been wonderful, too,  when I have lost my way (and I think
we all suffer from losing our way , artistically, just by being sentient
human beings
and artists).

Your post and your story were inspiring to me and they make me want to
be a better
musician;  a more supportive and generous member of our community,  a
better person.

I thank you for that.

I also want to thank you for acknowledging my brother, as well.

Bill is an amazing musician,  one of the deepest I've ever known and also
one of the most generous, in his knowledge.

He is my younger brother but he has frequently been my mentor and my
teacher in many, many things.
For that I am deeply grateful and humble.

It felt good to read your acknowledgement of him.

Thanks,   brother Erdem!
Thanks!