Re: iTunes now "All DRM Free"

My "customer profile" is that I do not want CDs or DVDs, but the
music. I find digital files too expensive at iTunes (referring to my
recent economic status). If I had more money and more time to listen
to music - and if they made it available in the lossless format - I
might buy into the iTunes thing, but for now I find it way more fun
and interesting to listen to internet streams and podcasts, because
that sometimes surprise me.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen - www.perboysen.com