Re: OT Tremelos, Choppers and Panners

> *****
> While we are at it,   the new KAOSS 3 pad has a lot of
> abilities to do this kind of material.
> I just don't know mine enough to give it a proper
> review here..............Any takers?

Well, I did a very quick precis of the Mini-Kaoss pad on the other looping
forum:

http://loopingmusic.proboards99.com/index.cgi?board=mangler&action=display&thread=83

The various slicers are pretty good on this, and sync to the BPM.

I too can vouch for the grooviness of the Red Sound range - I have the
XS-FX, which is a cut down version of the 'Red Fed'.  I too love the
frequency specific panner (as mentioned in a previous post) which pans
different frequencies to different parts of the L-R soundfield.  The
slicer isn't bad, but could be a bit more severe in my view.  None of
these RedSound devices come up for sale often though.

Stephen.